Does social media posting inspire grumbling?
Our social media marketing programs center on the creation of quality content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks.
An organization’s message spreads from one user to another and resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source such as Twitter or Facebook, as opposed to the brand or company itself.
Hence, this form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earned media rather than paid media.
Social Media Marketing Audit
- Review your current Social Media presence
- Social Media Strategy/Plan
- Structure and articulate the appropriate social media presence for your brand
Social Media Execution
- Profile creation and management
- Blog execution and management
- Brand advocate outreach
- Tutorials and custom workshops
Social Media Management
- Curating content
- Engagement optimization
- Identification of content for redistribution (blog posts, industry trade publications)
- Present your brand as a valuable resource within the social media ecosystem
Social Media Optimization
- Track metrics of success (Facebook “likes,” Twitter “followers,” etc.)
- Strategy review and continued iteration based on success metrics